Celiac Shack Kitchen Recipes Now LIVE

Something new at the Shack

The Celiac Shack Kitchen Is Open

I've been cooking gluten free since 1999.

That's a lot of dinners. A lot of things that didn't work. A lot of recipes written on the back of an envelope and shoved in a drawer where nobody could find them again, including me.

For years now, people have asked me for those recipes. And for years I've sent them out one at a time. An email here. A text there. A comment on a blog post from 2011.

That's done. They're all in one place now.

The Celiac Shack Kitchen is 254 gluten free recipes from my own kitchen, and you can search every single one of them.


What's inside

Seventeen sections. Breakfast. Breads. Soups. Mains. Sides. Ferments. Desserts. The everyday things you actually need on a Tuesday, and the things you pull out when company's coming.

What it does

  • Search. Type what's in your fridge. It finds it. Type "chicken" and every chicken recipe shows up. Type "pumpkin" in October and see what happens.
  • Filters. Tap to narrow things down. Dairy free. Egg free. Quick. Whatever you need to avoid or find today.
  • A serving scaler. This one's my favorite. Cooking for two? Set it to two. Cooking for twelve because everybody came home at once? Set it to twelve. The amounts change for you. No doing math at the counter with flour all over your hands.
  • It lives on your phone. Pull it up in the grocery store. Pull it up at your mother's house. No app to download, no password to remember.

Why I built it

Going gluten free can feel like somebody took your kitchen away from you.

You stand there at five o'clock and everything you knew how to make is suddenly off the table. So you eat plain chicken and steamed broccoli for a month and you start to believe that's just your life now.

It isn't. That's the whole reason this exists.

You didn't lose your kitchen. You just need new recipes.

Real food. Food that tastes like something. Food you can put in front of people who don't eat gluten free and watch them go back for seconds without ever asking what's different about it.

The Lord has been so good to me through all of this. What looked like a hard road turned into the work of my life. I got to spend twenty five years learning how to feed my family well, and now I get to hand you what I learned instead of making you figure it out alone.

Open the Celiac Shack Kitchen https://celiacshack.com/kitchen/

Go poke around. Search something. Break something. If a recipe doesn't work the way it should, or if there's something you wish were in there and it isn't, tell me. I'd rather hear it from you than not hear it at all.

Pictures are coming. I wanted to get this into your hands first.

With much love,
Steffi

Faith over fear. Joy over restriction.

Comments

Popular Posts