Thursday, August 4, 2011

RAW Milk Vs. Pasteurized Milk

I was cured from going PARALYZED, LOSING MY VISION, LOSING MY STRENGTH ETC. (Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis) a large part by....

CONSUMING RAW MILK !!!!

While teaching in New Zealand and Australia I met a Doctor that had attended one of my classes who had a Multiple Sclerosis patient who was healed from MS by.... CONSUMING RAW MILK!!!

It's 12:30am at this very moment as I begin writing this blog entry.  It's been a crazy day and I'm struggling to put my mind at ease so that I can sleep.  However, I can't get certain events out of my mind right now.  Three individuals from the Los Angeles California area have been arrested and put in jail for "conspiring to advocate RAW milk".

My mind reflects back to an article I read a couple weeks ago.  I woman and her family had moved to America but when they arrived the woman was greatly alarmed at the lack of actual food available in the stores.  She found that the state she lived in, it was ILLEGAL to sell RAW milk.  The woman has been in the country for two years and due to health issues that her family was beginning to experience, she said that she is saving money to be able to return to her country where she will be able to have access to REAL FOOD - raw milk is REAL food.

A dear friend of mine came to the United States many years ago when she was a young girl.  The friend began to experience problems with her skin, she developed allergies, digestive issues, and she was tired all the time etc.  She had grown up in Chile where she was accustomed to eating soups from chickens that her grandmother raised, eating the vegetables from the garden, raw milk from the animals etc.  She returned to Chile so that she could overcome her health problems.  She later returned to the US and I am impressed that she refuses to eat processed food.  She purchases raw milk, only buys organic, and believes in eating as much raw food as possible, and believes in the importance of organ meats, and naturally fermented foods etc.  She's passionate about educating others about the importance of reading labels to make sure what you are eating is actually as pure as you think it is.  My friends mother in law died of cancer.  The death troubled my friend because she thought her mother  in law (from Guatemala) ate healthy.  When going through her mother in laws kitchen, my friend found a large amount of "natural health products" from America that her mother in law consumed daily that was full of what my friend says was "crap".  "Crap" that causes cancer.  "Crap" that is the replacement for "REAL" food.  Be careful consuming products that are suppose to be "BETTER than the ORIGINAL product that God made".
So back to the topic of raw milk.  Why is it that in America (the land of the free) individuals can be arrested for advocating the consumption of raw milk?  It is absolutely insane to think that there are people in the so-called "Departments of Health" that think they are doing the public a great service by keeping raw milk away from the public.

To add complexity and sadness to the arrest, it was a shared co-op that received the abuse.  I myself signed up with a food co-op so that I could have access to real food.  A couple weeks later I learned that an Amish group that provided pure, real, organic foods to co-ops was raided by the police.  I have a small refrigerator full of raw cheese (part of our food storage) from a company that shut down because they could no longer afford the heavy fees and regulations the government requires from those producing raw cheese products - that must be aged at least 90 days.

It's a real eye opener when I had to struggle to find information about foods that ultimately lead to the recovery of my health.  I've watched how the store where I purchase our raw milk from has struggled financially to provide the services they provide.  I've watched them battle politicians, state government agencies and see how they continue to pay for strict testing that is done on every single batch of raw milk.  They spend extra to save a sample for themselves as a security measure if any questions arise. 

Many individuals who do not consume dairy products may think that this is a positive thing that is happening, but I hope that anyone who believes in eating raw, real, natural food and believes in caring for animals and understand that the animals are there for us to use as God intends, (I believe VERY SPARINGLY), then I hope that you will stand up and help those who are being mistreated right now who advocate the consumption of raw milk.

Perhaps you think that raw milk consumption is dangerous.  I remember when I started drinking raw milk it was because of reading several books about raw milk.  I read "Milk the Untold Story", "Pasture Perfect", "Pottenger Cats" and "Nutrition and Physical Degeneration".  For more information on these books and to learn more about raw milk, I found this website that you may find useful.  The website is http://www.raw-milk-facts.com/selected_books.html.

Once I learned that back in the day when pasteurizing was put into place, there was another man who had a different idea.  His idea was to clean up the conditions of the animals when the milk was extracted.  To clean up the diets of the cows etc.  You can read about how safe raw milk is when it comes from a cow that is "pasture fed".  If I kept writing this article to convince the reader of the safety of raw milk I would be up all night.  Please read the above listed books to learn more.

I personally believe in consuming RAW milk products.  When we travel we search for places where we can buy raw milk.  I will NOT consume dairy from regular super markets.  I see it as poison and I will not drink it or eat the cheese.  My husband does purchase organic milk while we are traveling if we cannot find raw milk, but I prefer NON GMO almond, rice or soy milk instead of pasteurized milk.

A person can survive on only drinking raw milk.  A person would die if they only consumed pasteurized milk.

Mother's who for some reason cannot provide breast milk for their babies should be allowed to have access to RAW milk for their babies.

Every US Citizen should have the right to purchase RAW milk from their neighbor if they want to.

Every US Citizen should have the right to GIVE RAW milk to their neighbors without worrying about being hauled off to jail for doing so.

After about an hour of typing the above, my laptops battery died.  It was early in the morning and so I didn't want to start the generator up possibly awaking the neighbors.  We are traveling in an RV as we are in California teaching classes.

This morning when I started up the generator and read through my email I came across this email from Ramiel Niegel (the author of How to Cure Tooth Decay).  I too share the same sentiments as Ramiel and so I share his email quoted below...

"Dear Steffanie,

Usually I do not write e-mails about news items. But a recent government raid strikes a cord of anger, sadness and frustration in many people about the abuse of our land, our food, and the resultant negative effect on our bodies.

I am struggling to come to terms within myself about the government's violation of its citizens personal space and boundaries.  On August 3rd, 2011, a private food buying club in California Rawesome was raided. It's owner and two others were arrested for conspiracy to commit a crime. The crime was that the
individuals might sell milk to buyer's club members from an unlicensed dairy. (Note that the dairy does not require a license because it sells milk to private individuals and not to the public.) The government is confused about its role in policing its citizens. It (meaning the employees of the various regulatory agencies) wrongly believe it is in their job description and jurisdiction to stop private raw milk sales across the country.

Here are some links for you to learn more, and ideas if you want to take some action.

Video of some of the confiscation of raw milk and other foods.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI1gvPmA_c8&feature=youtu.be

A Press release from the Weston A. Price Foundation:
http://westonaprice.org/press/press/rawsome-farm-buying-club-raided-again

Natural News Articles Regarding The Raid:
http://www.naturalnews.com/

Action Items:
*The office of the L.A. District attorney is fielding calls regarding the case, for more information, or to express concern about the government's actions, please call 213-974-3512.

*Please also call the Los Angeles TV Stations and ask them to cover
the news story:
KCBS, KNBC, KTLA, KABC

*Blog, write about and share this information with other people.

*Rally - August 4th LA County Courthouse located at:
210 West Temple, Division 30
Los Angeles
Arrive there at 7:45 am

Talking Points:
Talking Points for speaking with elected official about this issue:
--Infringement of Private Property Rights
--Misuse of State Resources
--Denying Citizens Freedom of Food Choice

Ask your representatives in Congress to Co-Sponsor the Ron Paul bill lifting the ban on raw milk in interstate commerce, while not a factor in this case, it sends an important message about citizen access to raw milk in the U.S.
http://www.ronpaul.com/2011-05-16/statement-introducing-unpasteurized-milk-bill-hr-1830/

Donations:
http://farmtoconsumer.org/
http://www.consumerwellness.org/

Yours in Health,
Ramiel Nagel
http://www.curetoothdecay.com/

Note:  When I called the above number for the District Attorney to file my complaint, I was directed to email Sandi (I wasn't able to get her last name) at sandi@da.lacounty.gov.  I'm looking foward to sending my email to Sandi.  I am also following the stories closely at at the links above and via the Weston A Price and Natural News Facebook fan pages.

Here is my comment on the Natural News FB page...

"I was invited to speak in front of a congressional committee when the raw milk bill was being passed in Utah. I remember the lady who was representing the department of health talk about how legalizing the distribution of raw milk would wreck havoc in her department. She talked about all of the sicknesses and deaths that would occur, the increased expenses to her dept, the lack of staff and time to deal with all the problems etc. that would result from raw milk. The entire time she was talking I thought "this woman needs to be educated about how safe REAL FOOD is". It looks like Michelle needs a little course in RAW MILK safety 101. Raw milk left out turns to curds and whey. Pasteurized milk left out is toxic. I hope to change my teaching schedule so that I can be in LA tomorrow morning to lend my support. I'm in Sacramento right now."

Please do something to help support those who have been arrested. Even if it a simple email or a phone call, please do something.

Lots of love,

-Steffanie

No comments: