Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Armed agents kidnap child from mother who used holistic treatments instead of pharmaceutical drugs to treat condition

Armed agents kidnap child from mother who used holistic treatments instead of pharmaceutical drugs to treat condition

Seriously? A tank and guns?  The daughter WAS healing from the alternative methods.


I called the court in Detroit, told "My Story - Healing with Alternative Methods" and demanded the release of the Maryanne Godboldo's daughter.

Good people everywhere, FIGHT to keep raw foods, organic foods, in our stores. And FIGHT to keep those wonderful Naturopaths and alternative practitioners IN business.

WORLD. I only became well when I stopped buying so-called AMERICAN FOOD.

Keep the death out of your country! Support YOUR local farmers and ranchers and squash any fast food chains from America or genetically modified food from entering your lands.

-Steff

1 comment:

Steffi said...

Ariana was released from Child Protective Services today. Hooray! Now my prayers are with her Mother as she awaits her trial. Please join me.