Please click on the above link and then download and print the guideline to use while shopping.
I cannot stress enough the importance of a healthy flora in the gut (intestines). If an individual or an adult gets a proliferation of candida (yeast) in the intestines, it is REALLY hard to get rid of the candida using whole foods, herbs, essential oils etc. The effects of candida are listed below. What GENETICALLY MODIFIED FOOD can do to your system is MUCH WORSE THAN CANDIDA!!!
Fight with all your might so that you DO NOT FEED YOUR FAMILY GMO FOODS. You may wonder why I have so many GMO related posts on the website, please know that the scientific studies show rats get cancer and stomach lesions when they eat GMO food. If it gives rats CANCER, and STOMACH LESIONS, please do not eat it. Watch my post about Fox News being bullied by Monsanto and the Journalists who were fired for trying to get the news about the dangers of Genetically Modified Foods (GMO's) to the public.
Here are the effects of yeast overgrowth....for the effects of GMO's, take the below symptoms and multiply it by 100...
People that overcome candida do so by COMPLETELY eliminating processed foods from their diet. I can't help but wonder if it is the GMO's that are causing the proliferation of candida and food sensitivities in people. Don't trust the FDA to tell you the truth. The FDA and Supreme Court is Monsanto incentive saturated.
Candida Yeast/Fungal overgrowth has been found to be a common occurrence in many disorders and is also present in millions of other people who cannot figure out what is wrong with them, or what to do about it.
Symptoms vary from person to person and fluctuate in severity, or may come and go. Most symptoms are invisible, which makes it difficult for others to understand the vast array of debilitating symptoms with which we contend.
The most common are:
- an incapacitating fatigue
- problems with concentration and short-term memory
- flu-like symptoms such as pain in the joints and muscle
- extreme tightness in the shoulders and neck
- hyper-acidity/acid reflux
- brown colored mucus in the back of the throat
- blisters in the mouth/tongue/throat
- either white or "blood blisters"
- un-refreshing sleep
- sore throat
- white coated tongue
- dark circles under the eyes
- an aversion to being touched or jumping
- "crawling" skin
- chronic sinus problems and headaches including migraines
- chronic dental problems
Visual disturbances may include blurring, sensitivity to light and eye pain.
Psychological problems may include:
- panic attacks
- recurring obsessive thoughts
- personality changes and mood swings (irrational rage or crying for no reason - fear of talking to people, any kind of confrontation, isolation)
More of the physical symptoms may include:
- chills and night sweats
- shortness of breath
- dizziness and balance problems
- sensitivity to heat and/or cold
- alcohol intolerance
- gluten and/or casein intolerance
- irregular heartbeat
- irritable bowel
- constipation and/or diarrhea
- painful gas and abdominal bloating
- low-grade fever or low body temperature
- numbness, tingling and/or burning sensations in the face or extremities
- dryness of the mouth and eyes
- difficulty swallowing
- projectile vomiting
- menstrual problems including PMS and endometriosis
- recurrent yeast infections
- recurrent ear infections
- rashes and dry, flaking skin
- skin discoloration and/or blotchiness
- jock and rectal itching
- chronic athlete's foot
- chronic toenail and fingernail fungus
- ringing in the ears (tinnitus)
- allergies and sensitivities to noise/sound, foods, odors, chemicals
- weight changes without changes in diet
- feeling in a fog
- muscle twitching and muscle weakness
- restless leg syndrome
- low sex drive and/or numbness in the genital area
These are only the symptoms most commonly reported and documented.