Sunday, December 5, 2010

Celiac Websites and Facebook Pages

Websites:
www.gfutah.org
www.celiac.com
http://www.gluten.net/
Facebook:
Gluten Free in Utah County
Gluten Intolerance Group of North America
Salt Lake Gluten Intolerance
GIG Northern Utah

I don't know what I would have done if my husband hadn't signed me up to participate with the Celiac Support Group in Salt Lake City, Utah over ten years ago.  With every class I attended, huge insight was gained.  It takes support to navigate through this gluten-filled world - especially if you make the choice to continue eating processed food.  Every individuals situation is unique.  I do not judge anyone.  There is variation in individuals lives and their abilities and access to pure naturally gluten-free foods.  I hope that you will find the above information helpful.

Lots of love to you,

-Steffanie

No comments: