Monday, November 15, 2010

Diabetes CAN be Cured

Click on this link to find out how you can even cure Type 1 Diabetes. 

http://www.rawfor30days.com/cmd.php?af=1265379

It is incredible what people can do, even on the verge of death, when they began to eat foods that have life in them. 

I personally own the raw foods DVD's that are offered on this website.

Please know that even the Doctor's that are promoting the raw foods diet still eat cooked food (like Dr. Fuhrman), and Dr. Mercola eats raw dairy and organic meat, free range chicken eggs etc. (like what I teach) in addition to eating a primarily raw food diet. 

I've found that most of those who I thought ate a 100% raw diet actually only eat between 50-80% of their food "raw" - meaning that nothing has been heated over 118 degrees (to keep all the life inside the food).  This surprised me, since I had always assumed they ate ALL their food raw.  I know this is true for some, but it was also very suprising for me to see "Raw Melissa" selling her wraps in rice paper and her raw sandwiches using wheat bread.  Find a solution that works best for you. 

Raw food and fermented food has the digestive enzymes needed to help with food absorption, breakdown and assimilation.  If you have difficulty eating meat, try using fermented foods like kimchi, beet kvas, saurkraut or another fermented vegetable when you eat meat products. 

When my husband and I were in Hawaii I was able to taste kimchi with eggs.  It was absolutely delicious.  The store bought versions I tried, of kimchi, didn't taste anything like what I had eaten in Hawaii.  When I made my own recipe (following Sally Fallon's recipe for Kimchi in her book "Nourishing Traditions"), I was able to duplicate what I had tasted in Maui.  If you don't like a particular food, don't give up on it.  There are 26 letters in the alphabet.  There are hundreds of fruits and vegetable options.  If you don't like the way a particular raw food product tastes, don't throw out the letters (produce) all together.  Mix and match the words (fruits and veggies, raw seeds, nuts etc) in a different way and try again.

Lots of love,

Steffanie

No comments: