Saturday, October 9, 2010

Physical Degeneration

The story I share is really quite simple...


1- Processed food is introduced...
2- The 1st generation is effected slightly...
3- The 2nd generation has a narrower face, thinner frame, the teeth become crowded...
4- The 3rd generation there is more facial deformities, birth defects, the pelvic opening changes from being round to oval - child birth is more difficult.
5- With each generation, the mental illnesses and birth defects and deformities increase drastically.
5- By the 5th generation the sexes (male and female) become very similar.  There isn't a strong "male" human and soft "female" version.  From the back they both look the same.


It's one thing to read this, but it's another to actually SEE the pictures.  You can see what the Grandparents looked like, what their children look like and what their grandchildren and great grandchildren look like.


Due to copyright issues, I won't post the pictures from my PowerPoint on here at this time.


During this particular class on Physical Degeneration I also talk about what exactly was eaten by "The Healthiest Cultures in the World during the 1900's".  I talk about how the food was prepared and how that is different to what we do now days. 


To stop the degeneration, look to your ancestors and eat the way they did. 


For more information and for access to pictures, Google the Weston A Price Foundation.  The book "Nutrition and Physical Degeneration" is sold on amazon.  The book "Nourishing Traditions" that teaches you about how your ancestors may have eaten, is also sold on amazon.com.


More of my posts go into more detail as to how to eat.  If you would like me to give a presentation to a group or audience, please email me at steffiengland@gmail.com.  I am always happy to teach wherever I am invited to go. 


The PowerPoint that I give is truly life changing once people see it.  If you do schedule me, make sure to invite as many people as you can to see it.  The most common thing people say after the class over and over is how they wished that more people they knew could have heard my message.  It is a message for every man and woman that wishes their children all of the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health that God intended for them to have.


Someday I will write a book, but as I am refining my message I will continue giving lectures and classes.


Lots of love,


Steffanie

No comments: