Monday, August 9, 2010

OLDER POSTS

Make sure to scroll down to the bottom of the screen to read the older posts.  Pay attention to the ones YOU feel drawn to.  Perhaps you or someone you love needs the information.  There is a LOT of information on here.  Some of the blog entries are very personal.  I hope those that do not need to hear the information will become bored quickly.

To those of you who are searching for answers, I pray that you will be lead to the posts that will give you the answers that you are seeking.  I only make a blog entry when I feel "inspired - per say" to make an entry.  I basically sit at my computer, type my thoughts and hit publish.  It's more important to me to get the information out to someone who needs to read it, than it is to fully polish my grammar etc.

Love,

Steffi

No comments: