Thursday, August 19, 2010

Dear Friend,

Dear Friend,

I have never met you before, but I hear that you are having struggles in your marriage.  My husband informed me that your spouse is living downstairs in an a-part-ment right now.  You have been struggling with your health and you have NOT been ok with your husband's choice of business friends, of the work he has to do out of town, and haven't been able to be strict with your diet.

You are struggling mentally, physically, emotionally ....and I assume spiritually.

I believe the information on this blog will help you...


Dear Friend,

You told me that your Mother has chosen to be a vagabond on the streets.  She had 6 children, you took care of them and acted like the Mother all of your life.  You have resentment towards her...

I look at the pictures, in my mind, of the image of your Mother - based off of the stories you've told me.  She is homeless.  Not because she drinks, is a harlot, or is into drugs... she is this way simply because she is tired of everyone taking care of her.  She sleeps nearly all the time, her heart is heavy, she feels like a failure as a human being, and especially as a wife and mother.  Her beliefs in God keep her from ending her life...so she keeps struggling every day...mentally, physically, emotionally.....and I assume spiritually also.

If only my friend would feed her mother the way that I reccommend....I know this information would help her....


Dear Friend,

Your on again off again health has left you feeling worthless.  It's hard to commit to much at work, at church, with friends etc. because sometimes you feel well mentally, physically and even spiritually, but there are other days that you cannot think clearly, the ordinary tasks seem difficult, you are impatient or sullen, explosive or withdrawn.  You don't want to explain things to everyone, you don't want to make excuses....you just want to be left alone.

It is really frightening how many neurological problems and health disorders are caused or aggravated by food sensitivities...  you may be thinking about giving up...

I know that the information in this blog will help you... please keep reading...


Dear Friend,

Please choose to save your marriage...

Please choose to take care of your family...

Please choose to live.


I hope you find something on here that may give you an answer you are looking for...


With love,

-Steff E

No comments: