Friday, June 11, 2010

Is my husband SPOILED or DEPRIVED???

The Seaweed Sandwich Lineup

Seaweed Sheets, Sliced Avacado, sliced Turkey meat, SuperFood Microgreens from Lea's Micro Market (Broccoli, Red Cabbage, Kale, Amaranth and Beet Sprouts), Chopped Cilantro (my latest yummy addiction), Organic Spinache leaves (torn by hand into smaller pieces), Gingered Carrots (I make from Sally Fallon's recipe), and Bubbies brand Saurkraut.

I sprinkled Pine Nuts on Shane's plate.

So now the question...

Is my husband SPOILED or is he DEPRIVED???

The kids ate it, I ate it, my husband ate it.  The only additional request was from my 3 year old who asked "make it widdle Mommy".  I tore her seaweed sandwich in half and served it to her as she clapped her hands with excitement.  I love it!

Dessert: Black Cherries with shredded coconut and pecans. YUMMY!



No comments: