Sunday, May 2, 2010

Contributing Writers

If you are interested in adding to these posts, please let me know.  I have many friends who eat like I do - or eat better than I do, and would love for them and anyone else to contribute information to the site.  Post a comment and I'll be happy to post it for you.

As I create a post it's in anticipation for a book I will eventually write.  I'm starting to see that I need a book that walks people through each of the truths that I learned on my path to healing.  It doesn't suffice to just give everyone a list of 30 books to read and then tell them to read the books to learn what I did.

I know there are many seminars and discussions with people that also helped my understanding of what I read.

Dr. Mercola has a fabulous site where he is constantly updating everyone on medical testing, health findings etc.  I've learned that I, without being a Dr. or Master Naturopath, could never compare to the information that is already out there.  Whenever I make a post that strays from talking to the reader as if they were a friend sitting in the living room with me, I feel I loose my influence as a healer, and a teacher.

Where my story is unique... I'm still trying to find that out.  If anyone has any ideas for what I should write about, please let me know.  Feedback, Feedback... good or bad, I'm grateful for anything anyone has to say.

Hope you have a fabulous day!

-Steffanie

No comments: