Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Cleansing Book Recommendation

This book came highly recommended from several individuals.  It is called "The Amazing Liver & Gallbladder Flush - The powerful Do It-Yourself Tool To Optimize Your Health and Well being" by Andreas Moritz.  He has the book in Spanish as well.

Before attempting the cleanse...please get approval from your Health Practitioner.  My wonderful Dr. tested me on the electro-dermal machine and said that if I would have tried the cleans it..."could have killed me".  He got me on some supplements from Standard Process that was "AF Beta foods" and "Super EFF" in addition to several homeopathic remedies to support the gall bladder and liver so it would begin to be stronger in it's ability to heal itself.  After several weeks, and a colonic later, I was tested and was told I could do the cleanse now that my organs were strong enough to handle the cleanse.

Miyosi and I are going to the store tomorrow to buy Cranberry Juice and Chinese Bitters...to help prepare ourselves for the weeks prior to the cleanse, the 6 days of more intense diet before the cleanse and the 2 day cleanse.  We will be omitting all Meat, Dairy and Greasy foods for the first week and a half...then during the 6 days it gets more intensive and the 2 days there are many strict guidelines that you need to adhere to with 100% accuracy.  I highly recommend reading the book for all the details.

I really enjoyed learning about the importance of bile in the digestive process.  Without it all sorts of chaos erupts in the digestive system.  The book explains it a lot better than I can.

There are some pretty amazing pictures of the results of the cleanse.  I'm not sure I'd want to share any of my pictures, but will definitely talk about the results!

Note: (It is now a year later) I never finished this cleanse due to pregnancy and nursing.  Hopefully someday I will give you the feedback on the cleanse results.  Let me know if anyone tries it and has success.

Good luck cleansing!

Steffanie

No comments: